Would you like to manage your day better and reduce your stress level
* Then turn on your speakers and watch this short video to enjoy a few quick tips and bonuses... *
Get the 7 Day T.I.M.E. Management Planner and Online Course!
Join The 7 Day T.I.M.E. Management Planner Course and maximize your time, reduce overwhelm and feel good saying "NO"!
In 7 Days this course will help you:
  •  Feel productive and accomplished
  •  Fit in "quiet time" so you feel refreshed
  •  Reduce overwhelm
  •  Delegate and feel good saying "NO"
  •  Give up the gold medal, parenting is not a race 

TESTIMONIALS

"Today I called a friend who had invited me to a special event this weekend and tell her that I could not join her because I had another commitment earlier in the day with my son and frankly I do not want to limit the time I spend with my son by rushing off to a party. It's a felt good to say no and do what is right for me and my family."

"My ego says, "you're faster, just do it" "you don't need help, because you CAN do it yourself. “My pride also jumps in there too though making it even harder to ask for help.  After completing this planner course with Lisa, I learned that my time is best served focusing on my son and my health, happiness and growth."

" After completing this planner course with Lisa, I took a small step and managed to get up earlier than my family, and I got in a walk. It was refreshing to have some quiet time. On my walk I used the time for reflection and affirmations and to feel like me."

BONUS
Daily Balance Planner Checklist
Because I want you to have the greatest amount of energy, happiness, love and joy, and also because I get asked, "How does she get it all done?" all of the time, 

I created my Daily Balance Planner Checklist.
  • As a BONUS for purchasing my Time Management Planner, I'm going to give you this FREE PDF Planner ($19.95 Value) and 30 Minute Video Training that accompanies it ($49.95) to help you gain even more energy in your life.
  • It's your time to feel good about your day and all you've accomplished!

As busy mom's we manage a lot! And it's easy to feel overwhelmed. It's easy to feel like our day is running us and we are losing control. But what we are really losing out on is our happiness, health, finances, and sense of sanity!

In my training, I am going to show you how to do more, by actually doing less. I'm also going to show you how to prioritize your day, and focus on your needs and strengths, so you can spend your time doing the things you love.

If you don't love the program, just ask for a refund. No questions asked.

Let me train you and you will transform your daily routine and reduce your stress levels!

You deserve this kind of success training. It's your time. Sign up now!

Questions? Email me at lisa@lisapezik.com

30 Day Guarantee

No question asked 30 day refund guaranteed. If you are unhappy for any reason, get your money back. Rock solid guarantee...

Secure Payment

All orders are through a very secure network. Your credit card information is never stored in any way. We respect your privacy...
www.LisaPezik.com - All Rights Reserved - Terms and Conditions