7 Day T.I.M.E Management
Empowerment Course
Ready to reduce stress and take back your day?
30 Day Money Back Guarantee

"If you don't absolutely love this training just let me know.  No questions asked."

Trouble Ordering?  Email us: lisa@lisapezik.com
BONUS
Daily Balance Planner Checklist
  • As a BONUS for purchasing my Time Management Planner, I'm going to give you this FREE PDF Planner ($19.95 Value) and 30 Minute Video Training that accompanies it ($49.95) to help you gain even more energy in your life.
  • It's your time to feel good about your day and all you've accomplished!
ONE TIME OFFER (SAVE 50% OFF)
Need accountability and coaching? Upgrade to the course I built that walks you through this planner step by step.

It has daily 5-minute videos for one week that digs deeper into the real reasons why you feel stuck, 

Guiding questions to identify where you need the most help

And my 1:1 coaching to give you a different perspective on how to simplify.

The best results come from my students who take action and do the course!

ONE TIME OFFER: This course regularly sells for $100, as a special promotion I'm offering 50% OFF the course when you purchase with the Time Managemnet Planner as a package. You will be getting my complete course at a one time offer of only $79.95!

This is the perfect 'Get Started' training to help you manage stress and manage your day. Get instant access to this training, and a bunch of surprise bonuses as soon as you enter your info and click the 'Complete Order' button.  

Let's do this!

-Lisa Pezik

Item
Price
$29.95
$50
Item
amount
Dynamically Updated
$XX.00
Email:
Credit Card Number:
CVC Code:
Expiry Month:
Expiry Year:
*Please press the button only once. Your confirmation will be sent to your email.

30 Day Guarantee

No question asked 30 day refund guaranteed. If you are unhappy for any reason, get your money back. Rock solid guarantee...

Secure Payment

All orders are through a very secure network. Your credit card information is never stored in any way. We respect your privacy...
www.LisaPezik.com - All Rights Reserved - Terms and Conditions